- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Artful Ashes: Remembering Our Pets In Art|
|Written by Stacy Mantle|
|Friday, 06 September 2013 00:00|
The loss of a pet can strike us deep in our hearts. While our pets memories will forever be with us, it’s in art that we can capture an artistic impression of our pet.
Rainbow Bridge Hearts uses your pets cremains to create a unique and beautiful piece of glass art that you can keep with you forever (and if you are interested in doing the same with the cremains of a human loved one, there is a separate division called Artful Ashes).
With artistic swirls of color and ashes, each work of art is unique to you and your pet. Your best friend’s cremains are handled carefully and with the utmost respect, strict tracking and production methods are followed, so you know that your remembrance art is truly unique. Each heart is stamped for individual identification.
The ashes show up as a white foamy layer in the colored glass, and each are handmade by local artists in Seattle, Washington.
When you make the decision to have this artwork created, Artful Ashes will send a complete shipping package to you that includes a tin for a small part of your pets ashes, a Priority Mail shipping package, and a tracking number. Simply place a teaspoon of the remains in the tin and follow the direction for shipping. If you don’t feel comfortable in doing this, they can help you arrange to have it done for you.
For those who would like to observe the creation process, you can watch the art being made online and times can be scheduled when they can work on your order in particular. Each order is completed and delivered within three weeks and less than ½ teaspoon of cremains are required per order. (Any remaining ash will be returned with the order.)
This is an incredibly beautiful way to remember your best friend and keep him or her with you forever. We encourage you to View the process and see for yourself how hopeful such artwork can be to a pet parent who has lost their friend.
Other articles about Loss
|Last Updated on Monday, 09 September 2013 18:52|
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- PetsGEEKly: A look at the Neato Robotic Vacuum
- Use of the Cold Laser on Pets
- Using the ResQWalk App to Raise Funds for Animals
- Keeping Your Pets Teeth Clean (Without the Hassle) #SmoochUrPooch
- Review of Healthy Horse Hors D’oeuvres
- Stray Dogs Attend Funeral of Woman
- Annual Arabian Horse Show
- Valentine’s Day Goes to the Dogs
- 10 Weird Things We Have to Explain to Visitors
- How to Choose A Farrier
- Join us at Woofstock in Chandler, AZ
- 6 Surprising Dog Superstitions
- 5 Steps to Setting up your First Aquarium
- This DIY Pet Bed is the Cat's Meow